Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Divorce, or Epiphany

I've come to the conclusion that I do have choices in life. This is new for me. I have felt for years that I am trapped without any choices.

Guess what? I do have choices. I just don't know what they are yet. I have an appointment with an attorney on Friday to find out.

Last Friday I came to the conclusion that I need to change my life. I deserve to be happy. Hell, so does my husband, and there's no way he's happy right now. Unless he's completely oblivious to the fact that I can't stand to be around him anymore. (this is not outside the realm of possibilities--I think he's oblivious to most facts)

I'm not going to be unfaithful in my marriage. I'm just not. I don't want to have to answer that question. It's better to end it cleanly, and be the better person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home