Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend update

This weekend was busy as usual. The Shrimpfest was this weekend so there were a kajillion people on the beach. Good news/bad news is that this is probably the last really busy weekend until Spring Break 2009. I am so burned out from pouring booze I could just hurl. My hands are beat to shit and if some jack ass tells me he wants a virgin strawberry daquiri I'll be forced to do something not nice.

Anyway, the BF got back into town earlier than expected Saturday night. What a pleasant surprise---he's been back and forth in the past few weeks and I've missed him terribly. We had a nice (but late) dinner and kicked back at a beach bar and drank some delicious Miller Lites.

Side note: Does anyone else remember when Miller Lite was just "Lite"? Cause it was the only one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home